With the continuing COVID-19 pandemic effecting all types of events, Anomalous are staying updated to ensure we make our space as safe as possible to continue working and creating.
Following government guidelines we are currently limiting the types of events we can host. Please do get in touch to ask any questions and find out whether your event is possible.
As an organisation we are providing:
- Regular deep cleaning of our spaces
- Regular risk assessment checks to all staff
- PPE for all staff
- Additional hand sanitisers for all spaces
- Social distance measures in place
- Temperature checks on arrival
- All staff & visitors to adhere to safety guidelines
- Signed declaration by all staff & visitors for track & trace
If you would like to find out more about our measures and what is possible please see the links below to the guidance we are following and risk assessment forms to complete before any event.